-
July 22nd, 2001, 08:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
So tell me people what do make of the Blair Witch Project? Is it an elite film or should it just be forgotten. Good? or Pants? A good critic would give reasons or an explanation!
------------------
m.munir
-
July 23rd, 2001, 01:09 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I liked Blair Witch because I enjoy the horror that takes place in the imagination ( i.e. scraping on the other side of a closed door )...The fact that you saw next to nothing of the evil that was hunting them was what made it effective...
-
July 24th, 2001, 03:34 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I had a headache after watching it. It was a great idea but the characters spoke endlessly and then there was that damn shakey camera. Hey, if they're supposed to be a "professional" documentry crew then there was no need for that much shake! I guess they thought that added to the realism, when all it really did was make for a piss poor production.
I thought it was overrated and not scary at all. Then again, movies don't scare me even really good horror flicks don't. Forget it!
-
July 24th, 2001, 05:52 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I liked the first 15 minutes of the movie, the interviews and stuff were cool. However, I arrived at the movie right when it was starting and the only seats I could find were front row in a smaller theatre. After about 10 minutes of running through the forest I had to leave to the bathroom and hover over a toilet for 10 minutes thinking I was going to throw up. I sat on the floor in the back for the rest, but I still had to look away occasionally to avoid feeling queasy. This is the only movie I have ever gotten motion sickness from.
Anyway, that said, I think it had potential if it was more like the begining (believable) and less like the middle/end (unrealistic). It is not scary if it is unbelievable.
Scott
-
July 26th, 2001, 10:52 PM
#5
Inactive Member
good idea, but I thought it blew. 2 of the three actors were terrible. I kept wanting that chick to get it already. the shaking of the camera. it was like a bad student film to me. now, as far as the success of the film. they basically implied in the advertising that it was real. a lot of people I talked to were embarrassed to admit that they thought they were going to see real "found" footage. unfortunately they're also probably the same people who paid money to see the fast and the furious.
-
July 27th, 2001, 03:03 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Boring ,,I did not even make it to the ending ,
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks